Sharing the first screenshots from a couple of the panels in the virtual cockpit of the Gemini Capsule. This is still early WIP, so the interior it not yet modelled properly and some textures are not complete. But as in Mercury, I want the details to be very accurate from what it was in the real world. The capsule is modelled after Gemini Cockpit made for rendezvous and docking missions (Vol II, Spcft 8 - 12), and will have all the components functional when released.
If you want to start learning how to fly this, check out the Gemini Familiarization Manual Vol II.
Discuss anything related to the game here, and space talk in general.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:45 pm
- Location: Seattle/Oslo/Helsinki
- Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 11.04.39.png (508.92 KiB) Viewed 516 times
- Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 11.09.13.png (346.93 KiB) Viewed 517 times
- Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 11.09.26.png (264.64 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest